V3 AutoTrickler

JLane330

Lil-Rokslider
Equal accuracy is obtainable by much, much cheaper methods - manually like you do it now you can get the same results with a decent scale.

The real benefit is speed. Being able to measure an accurate powder charge to the single kernel of powder fast and repeatable is the benefit of this. If you don't reload high volumes, or you've got time on your hands, this probably isn't worth it.

For me personally: I'm OCD about accuracy, and I hate spending more time on something than I need to. That's why a setup like this is appealing to me.

Totally unnecessary for low volume hunting reloading, unless you just don't know what to do with your $$$.

Thanks! I can see the appeal with regard to speed, and the V3 looks nicely made. I too am OCD about my loads. I just don't load nearly as much as some on here, and will continue to do so by hand for now. I appreciate the insight.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Assembly was easier and quicker than I expected. Very impressed.

54ec77f94bc7f778c0292d44319d55dc.jpg
5946e7037ea142c8f5c50001348ea889.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Brendan

WKR
Got mine and got it set up. Loaded up 12 rounds of increasing charges to do a pressure test in my 300 WM today. Amazing how fast it is.

Still have a little bit of adjusting to do as I did overshoot once or twice.