Votes: 159 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 163 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4rcgoat

WKR
Nope won't get it. I also don't wanna hear I need to do it for the greater good of the "the community"..give me a break and take that virtue signaling somewhere else. "The community" where 65% of the people can't put down a Big Mac to reduce their chance of obesity related issue killing them. Last time I checked heart disease still kills over 650k a year but I am supposed to shoot some ramped up experimental drug into me for their protection? No thanks.
Spot on!!!!!!

Finch

WKR
Supposedly it will be available in a couple weeks to my wife and I and yeah, I’m going to get it. I’ve done a fair amount of research on it and I feel pretty good about it. I’ve been taking care of a guy in the ICU for the last couple days, and when he came in he was emphatic about how Covid was a joke, his whole family had it and they were all just fine, government conspiracy, yada yada. I’ll be surprised if he’s still alive tomorrow, and if he isn’t dead, he will be soon.

We haven’t seen as much covid as most places in the lower 48, but we’ve seen a bit and from what I’ve seen it’s no joke. Kind of like Russian roulette, chances are you’ll be ok, but if you’re going to play, just know that if that hammer falls on a live primer, you need to be okay with that too. I deal with it every day I go to work, and from what I’ve seen, it’s a pretty horrible way to die. There are too many people dying or maimed from this shit and I don’t want me or my family being one of them, so yeah, I’ll be getting the vaccine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious but have you seen relatively healthy people have many issues from the virus?

brsnow

WKR
My guess is airlines and employers may require it. Obviously you have the right to not fly or work for those companies. My wife is in health care and typically requires a flu shot at her places of employment.

Kilboars

WKR
Notice how our fake news has created this doubt about taking it because it was created during Trumps presidency.

Have you ever heard the media or government officials doubting a governmental vaccine?

brsnow

WKR
Notice how our fake news has created this doubt about taking it because it was created during Trumps presidency.

Have you ever heard the media or government officials doubting a governmental vaccine?

I don’t think anyone feels Trump was involved in the vaccine process. People don’t trust big pharma.

Fatcamp

WKR
RN on a covid unit in the state with the highest per capita rate of infections. Sign me up. Made it this far without getting it AFAIK. Really do not want to play that game. Wife and kid had it. Many of my coworkers. Not me.

Maybe I would shrug it off, but seen enough people really screwed up to not want to roll the dice.

IdahoElk

WKR
-There's no cure for the Flu or common cold, what makes you think this will work?
- Pharmaceutical companies have zero liability should this miracle vaccine give you a adverse reaction due to inadequate testing.
I'll wait and see what happens to the sheep first.

brsnow

WKR
-There's no cure for the Flu or common cold, what makes you think this will work?
- Pharmaceutical companies have zero liability should this miracle vaccine give you a adverse reaction due to inadequate testing.
You think frontline workers, the elderly, and first responders are sheep?

Just curious but have you seen relatively healthy people have many issues from the virus?
I have. Perfectly healthy young people have died in our hospital. Some new research I looked at showed, among some people who had severe disease, something like 10% of them had a specific minor immune deficiency that otherwise wasn’t causing them problems and they did not know about. I’m sure there are more that have not been discovered. It’s NOT just old or unhealthy people...huge myth. Russian Roulette is a great analogy.
—the flu is a moving target. The virus changes itself slightly every year and we need a new vaccine. Flu shots save thousands of lives every year. Some years the flu is terrible on children and lots of kiddos die. Flu shots are a very good thing.
—the common cold is caused by a whole bunch of different viruses. Coronaviruses included! COVID-19 is caused by a specific variety of coronavirus that is particularly nasty. So if we can get a good vaccine for it...there’s a chance it will not come back. It might mutate slightly and come back next year...but research so far is showing that the virus does not mutate rapidly like the flu or HIV or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.