Valkyrie Arrow and Broad heads

Zac

WKR
Yes, the collars can be very difficult. You need to sand the shafts, clean shaft and ID of the collar. I use an accelerator pen for AAE vanes. Then fit and spin the collar and shaft before epoxy. Best to use 72 hour epoxy. If you get the collars to stick the rest is golden.

Ten Bears

WKR
I have used the system for a few years. It’s great. Collars haven’t been an issue for me, same as any collar. The heads fly right, easy to tune, stay sharp, cuts deep.

OP
ZAdams 1

ZAdams 1

FNG
Yes, the collars can be very difficult. You need to sand the shafts, clean shaft and ID of the collar. I use an accelerator pen for AAE vanes. Then fit and spin the collar and shaft before epoxy. Best to use 72 hour epoxy. If you get the collars to stick the rest is golden.
Did you see any accuracy gains or benefits of their system?

Zac

WKR
Well probably better flight in the wind. Brent has sample packs right now and you get your money back. You mine as well try them. IMO it is the best system around for durability and penetration. Iron Will also makes a bomb proof system with their inserts and collars. Either one would work fine.

406unltd

WKR
This is the second year I’ve ran the system. I previously shot slick trick standards. I loved those heads. They don’t compare to these though. They get stupid sharp, 3 out of 4 spin good, and they are extremely accurate in my experience. I posted a short video on my Instagram just this morning regarding accuracy as I shot them 25-90yds. I can’t say enough good things about them. Downside? $$$$ with that said I will not shoot another system unless a clearly superior option comes out.

JBivens

FNG
Most accurate combo I have shot, 2 years in a row. I have the full system, Reign with the Jagger heads. The foc % for me is quite high which I believe contributes to the accuracy.

They fly better at distance penetrate better and absolutely hammer animals. Shot this bull at 15 yards broke shoulder 4 ribs and exited its rear ham. Completely exited. 200g jagger stainless insert. Are they expensive? Yep. Don’t care when they perform. Bows are over 1000$ now bare, what’s $125 for 3 heads?

7a70ef89600dc02e5bd3105eab6dd7a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zac

WKR
I think I spent over 700 on components once I added 12 Firenocks. New bow drew an inch longer than the last so they are just sitting in the closet collecting dust.

I’m on the fence of ordering some, samples shot great, but trying to figure out fletching. The AAE pro max or his turbulator strips hiss so much I can hear it when I shoot in my basement (20 yards). I haven’t heard another arrow like that- if I can figure out some quiet low profile fletching I’m ordering up!

I think I spent over 700 on components once I added 12 Firenocks. New bow drew an inch longer than the last so they are just sitting in the closet collecting dust.
Pm me if your interested in selling ...looking for 300 spine 28 ish

Jcros

FNG
I just switched. Had Brent make me 6 with the Victory VAP with 210 grain field points. I will say these new arrows weigh 35 grains more than my old arrows and they shot the same out to 75 ( As far as I have shot so far) with no drop. I have been very impressed. I will be ordering 6 more wit the short JAG 210gr broadheads soon.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’m on the fence of ordering some, samples shot great, but trying to figure out fletching. The AAE pro max or his turbulator strips hiss so much I can hear it when I shoot in my basement (20 yards). I haven’t heard another arrow like that- if I can figure out some quiet low profile fletching I’m ordering up!
What offset or helical are you using? That makes a difference as well. Quietest vanes are the Firenock vanes, but you have to either buy a modified clamp for a Bitz or use the Firenock jig to fletch them. They make zero noise in flight.

Edit: you have to shoot 280+ to fletch the Firenock vanes straight which is recommended. Under that you use an offset. I used to fletch the clear ones up and people from a distance think you're shooting bareshafts lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the PM Zac.
Sneaky, it was the ProMax that Valkyrie uses standard in 4 fletch for the sample/ tuning kit. I am going to try some AAE stealth in 3 fletch with helical. These Valkyrie do fly like darts - love that part!