Valkyrie Ice Test/Tuning Winter Boredom

Ten Bears

WKR
With unseasonably mild temps upon us in the Midwest, I have been taking advantage of the weather and shooting daily outside at the farm. A new bow needs a tune and lots of shooting to get used to. With that comes the boredom of shooting at the same target everyday. So to spice things up a grabbed a giant 1 inch chunk of ice to see how my new set up would handle it and dial in my broadheads which I hadn't done yet. I initially thought the ice would crack and fall apart but shockingly it took a ton of shots. Shot from 20 to 40yards and got a good group going in the end. Not a single mark on the 200 grain Jagger heads from Valkyrie either. Next week after this cold snap I will try to saw out another thicker chunk of ice and fling some arrow at it. Does this mean anything ? Nope, just bored and shooting so I thought I would share. Anyone else sent arrows at stupid shit ?

IMG_0847.jpgIMG_0844.jpgIMG_0848.jpgIMG_0851.jpgIMG_0852.jpg

dkime

WKR
Looks good, I appreciate your boredom! In terms of stupid shit I've shot, I've been known to test penetration through soft spots in targets followed by sheets of plywood, and the occasional 5 gallon bucket, all in the name of science!