Valley to Peak Nutrition Podcast

For anyone interested, we just launched a nutrition-focused podcast aimed at helping folks prepare for and perform optimally in the mountains.

If this interests you, you can check it out at the link here or search it in Apple/Google platforms.

Here's a couple of episodes that might be of interest:
  • Protein in the backcountry: elaboration of my conversation with Ryan and Hilary Lampers and why neither Ryan or I take a load of protein in the backcountry.
  • Endurance fueling (going live tomorrow): A review of when to consider fueling DURING training, how much, how often, and with what...
This is a podcast built to help you develop a deeper understanding when it comes nutrition to prepare for and perform optimally in the mountains. It’s geared towards taking the complexities, nuances, and fluff out of the information that’s usually tied to the topic. You’ll receive expert coaching advice, strategies, and answers to your specific nutrition questions so you can gain clarity in less time and achieve more of your goals on- and off trail.

Enjoy!

Kyle

Moderator: Please delete if not allowed.

For anyone interested, we just launched a nutrition-focused podcast aimed at helping folks prepare for and perform optimally in the mountains.

If this interests you, you can check it out at the link here or search it in Apple/Google platforms.

Here's a couple of episodes that might be of interest:
  • Protein in the backcountry: elaboration of my conversation with Ryan and Hilary Lampers and why neither Ryan or I take a load of protein in the backcountry.
  • Endurance fueling (going live tomorrow): A review of when to consider fueling DURING training, how much, how often, and with what...
This is a podcast built to help you develop a deeper understanding when it comes nutrition to prepare for and perform optimally in the mountains. It’s geared towards taking the complexities, nuances, and fluff out of the information that’s usually tied to the topic. You’ll receive expert coaching advice, strategies, and answers to your specific nutrition questions so you can gain clarity in less time and achieve more of your goals on- and off trail.

Enjoy!

Kyle

Moderator: Please delete if not allowed.
Followed 😎 thanks!