Vector Custom Shop Arrows

PennDude

FNG
Anybody have experience with Vector Custom Shop arrows? I’m wondering if they’re using somebody else’s brand arrow or their own. I can’t find any information regarding straightness tolerances on their website.

Zac

WKR
Guys from the Lethal Podcast endorse them so I am sure they are vetted. Basically a version of the Day 6. I think their thing is arrow customization for the guy that doesn't cut or fletch. I think Day 6 is a more proven brand at this point.

OP
P

PennDude

FNG
Guys from the Lethal Podcast endorse them so I am sure they are vetted. Basically a version of the Day 6. I think their thing is arrow customization for the guy that doesn't cut or fletch. I think Day 6 is a more proven brand at this point.
What piqued my interest was the use of Ethics insert/outsert and the price.

I was going to order a dozen but had a few questions. Shot them a couple enails but never got a response

Zac

WKR
I was going to order a dozen but had a few questions. Shot them a couple enails but never got a response
If your looking for that style of shaft you could use Day6, or Nexxus. Brian from Day6 probably has better customer service than anyone in the industry.

Last edited:

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
I shoot Vector and love them. Admittedly I know the owner, but nonetheless they make a great arrow. You can PM me with any questions about them I'd be glad to answer.