Velvet muley

Here is a nice buck that has been around for a couple years. What do you guys think?

6966208383_5d22df03eb.jpg

6820087280_9a3b762d19.jpg

Pueblo

FNG
Not many bucks that big in WA. I'd stick to that baby like glue, miss my kids birthdays, work, etc. if necessary.

JP7

Lil-Rokslider
I think he looks good. If you aren't sure about it though I'll gladly tag him and let you know what he scores ;) ha just kidding, hope you get him

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
NICE NICE NICE!

Thanks for sharing; you said he's been around a few years. I agree. Have you watched him grow up?

OP
dirtytough
Between myself and some buddies we have pics of him for at least 6 years. Always was a 4 point since I first saw him. As far as top end I have never went after him cause I have always scouted a bigger buck out during the summer then him. Didn't have time to scout this year as much as usual with scouting Colorado and other things in life so this might be the year I make an attempt on him. All kind of depends on other hunts though.

Sure fillthefreezer. I am going to need help packing out some animals in Colorado ;) jk.

OP
dirtytough
Lol you can go, but I doubt I'm going to need help packing anything out

RUTTIN

WKR
It sounds like that would be a great buck to take. Just with the history you and your hunting partners have with this old monarch would be enough to try and hang your tag on him. Good luck.