Ventum Pro 30" Bow Case?

I understand there are a lot of parallel limb bow cases out there. Looking for Hoyt Ventum Pro 30 or 33 owners input here. Trying to find a bow case that is large enough to hold the my Ventum, and extra room for quiver (perhaps mount on lid), release, stabilizer (removed of course), and a case for broadhead storage also. I have a BG Hunter pro site on a 4" dovetail mount. I am looking at the SKB 3I-3614-HPL but am open to anyone's input. Thank you!

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
Did you end up with the skb case? I just got a torrex xt and am looking at getting the same one.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
Chaseboost
I went with the SKB. I like it but I am not crazy about it. However, it's probably the best fit. It holds the quiver the BG sight and extra arrows. There is room for a small pelican case I keep tools and extra parts in. I may look at removing some of the foam padding inserts but I do not know. So far I have not noticed any rubbing or any damage from the case all though I do not toss it around. If I traveled with it I would probably just pack the bow with the arrows in the inserts of the case and add some extra padding.