Vernal Utah??

lcneo2112

FNG
Anyone live in or near vernal and know how to drive a DSLR willing to come take pictures if I kill an antelope with my bow. I’ll buy you beer and dinner. Don’t really have the budget to pay cash. Season is August 17. I think there is a very high chance of success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
I live in roosevelt our work office is based in vernal and I work in between them.... I have a decent DSLR and decent picture abilities....

Only issue is I have a baby due end of this month and my archery hunt as well so it could be hit or miss but message me your number. I got some buddies I could talk to but the main issue is its general archery season and it's a redneck town, most people will also be hunting.... especially the ones on rockslide.... I got some pics of a few really decent antelope bucks on my DSLR right now ha

OP
L

lcneo2112

FNG
So I could certainly be wrong but I think there’s only eight archery antelope tags in the unit and deer season doesn’t open till later so I don’t think there’s going to be any pressure at all I scouted last weekend and saw 30 to 40 bucks. Thanks for the offer I will send you my phone number in a p.m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
All the archery hunts open August 17th deer elk and antelope as well as some bear hunts the same time