Versatile Suppressor

bwp

Lil-Rokslider
I have a dead air mask that I’m waiting for a stamp on. I’m looking to start the wait on another suppressor for a few different firearms. I have a 9mm pistol, 223/5.56 AR, 6mm Creedmoor, and a .270. Is there any suppressor out there that will work for those? It will mostly be used on the AR and 6 Creed.

ericwh

WKR
You'd want a different one for the handgun. Not so much for the bore but optimal volume and spacing design would be different given the different pressure and amount of expanding gas.

The centerfire rifles would all be good with a .30 cal suppressor.

Reactions: bwp

ericwh

WKR
I believe Griffin makes a modular one that is supposed to be re-configurable for handgun vs centerfire. Including the booster. I'm not sure regarding the baffle design.

Check out the Infinity-X from Liberty. I shoot it on everything from a 22lr firefly to 300wm.

OP
bwp

bwp

Lil-Rokslider
I want to bring this back up. I am looking at the SilencerCo deal now and am going to get either the 36m or omega 300. Then get the free octane 9/45 as well. Thoughts on which direction to go?

JoeDirt

WKR
In my opinion there are 4 different suppressors. You might find some crossover.

Handgun, smaller tube so your sights work.
Rimfire, cleanable takedown style.
Shotgun, they screw on the chock system.
Rife, of center fire type.

OP
bwp

bwp

Lil-Rokslider
I have the dead air mask in jail. So my rimfire is covered. Trying to take care of the rifle and 9mm with the silencerco promotion

fatbacks

WKR
Dead air just came out with a do it all can called the Primal. Might be a good option.

I have two dead air cans and both are phenomenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk