Vibe Coolers

ChrisS

WKR
Vibe makes rotomolded fishing kayaks, some of the best, and also they make coolers (because nowadays everyone does).

They're having a labor day sale and the coolers up to 110s are 40% (so $210) with free shipping. I don't have one of their coolers, but I do have one of their kayaks and I've been really happy with it.

OP
ChrisS

ChrisS

WKR
Yeah, I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need another roto-molded cooler. My wife would probably shoot me.

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
Figured I'd try a 110 at that price. Should come in handy for our VA mountains dear glamp

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Just snagged a 110. Been in the market for a large roto cooler for western hunts. Hopefully this fits the bill.

Last edited:

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
110 showed up in the mail today. It looks great. Can’t wait to take it to Utah in less than 30 days and try to put a Muley in it for the long drive back to Chicago.

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine yesterday. Sat in the bed 9f truck all day today with 100lbs of ice. Looked pretty good at the end of the day. One thing I notice it's not as heavy as I expected. Not much heavier than my 45qt rtic. Or maybe I just got stronger lol. Seems nice though

RCL

WKR
Needed a small cooler and ordered the 20.
Arrived this week and appears to be really nice.