Victory VAP SS 300- Nock super loose issue?

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all I was wondering if anyone els shoots the VAP SS and have had bad experiences with the nocks? Mine literally fall out if you tilt it with some force. There brand new shafts I got from Tuners. They fly bitchin after I bareshaft tuned them, so there’s no question in its performance but the nocks are kinda shit. I glued in 3 nocks to the spine index so far. Any thoughts on this? Thanks -Will

Attachments

• 45DE0B24-49AA-48FD-9AFE-B2D08D58D8E7.jpeg
    45DE0B24-49AA-48FD-9AFE-B2D08D58D8E7.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 9
Probably won't do it but you can use a plastic grocery bag and push them thru it into the shaft. Not always perfect. What's the I'd supposed to be on those shafts?

Edit after looking:

These are .166 shafts. They make different nock bushings for 300 and 350 shafts. Could be slight difference in the shafts. Many of the vap come with a bohning f nock but the SS sport are listed as coming with IP nock. Could be you got the wrong nocks? Bit I can't imagine a .166 nock not working unless that vap SS arrow is slightly oversized. I don't shoot victory and haven't messed with them so I'm no real help.

Last edited:

Zac

WKR
Just buy some quality nocks. The Easton Deep 6s are good, as well as Firenock for micros.

nexus

FNG
Call Victory and let them know about the problem. I know that they had a small batch of undersized nocks that they tried to stop from going out. I'm sure they will take care of you.