Video Editing

Ferg

FNG
So I'm looking to start some video editing, other than premiere pro what windows based software do you guys use. If that's the shizzle than that's what I'll get. Just not wanting to pay 250 a year for a subscription.

thanks

Ferg

JSTR

FNG
So I'm looking to start some video editing, other than premiere pro what windows based software do you guys use. If that's the shizzle than that's what I'll get. Just not wanting to pay 250 a year for a subscription.

thanks

Ferg
I use the gopro editing software, as well as using power director and blender, I find each have their own perks depending on the type of project, but of course that's just because I use two gopros and an older dslr for shooting videos or capturing pictures... sorry if my answer isn't of use to you

Last edited:

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Davinci Resolve is free and a powerhouse. I just started playing with it...only complaint is there is so many options I think you could take a couple college level classes and not learn it all!

JSTR

FNG
Davinci Resolve is free and a powerhouse. I just started playing with it...only complaint is there is so many options I think you could take a couple college level classes and not learn it all!
that's exactly how I felt with blender... still do feel that way in fact lol. So many things you can do, I'm watching all kinds of tutorials on youtube to figure out the 3d editing features

revcwood

FNG
I second this. I started using Davinci because it was free. I use Adobe Premiere Pro daily for work. Davinci lacks nothing compared to PP, but I find PP to be more intuitive, and its what I use at work because several of us are using the adobe suite. Whichever you choose, YouTube will have plenty of tutorials for both Resolve and PP.

thanks

Ferg
I use shotcut. It's free and pretty easy to figure out.

I will recommend the InShot Pro APP for video editing on your android device. Download it and enjoy its premium features for free.

7Bartman

WKR
Adobe Premiere Rush is easier to use than Premiere Pro (cheaper too I believe). It doesn't have all the high-end functionality of Premiere Pro, but it is great for starters and can get it done.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04