Video of my 2017 Alaska hunt

OFFHNTN

WKR
WOW............very very very well done!!! The shooting on the black bear was impressive by him.
Most importantly, thank you for your service!

Very nice! That's why we do it! Why we chase the wild things in the wild places while the wild places are still wild!

Congratulations to all!

Not sure how I had not seem this video until earlier today.

Wow what a hunt! You all hit every note of a storybook excursion. I'm not sure if proud-of-ya, or jealousy, wins my emotion. Actually, i do... Proud and happy for y'all.

Cool hunt and thanks for sharing!!!;

PH80

BAKPAKR

WKR
That was a great video and an incredible adventure with your dad and your friend. Thanks for sharing.

HawkeyeHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Great video and story! Cherish all the hunts together as father and son! Congrats on a successful trip.

eamyrick

WKR
Awesome video. I shared it with some friends with a year of 2021 to do a similar trip. And it’s been said but your buddy laid it down on that bear. I take it he has done that before.

tri-ole

FNG
Great video! Really impressive shooting on the black bear. Motivates me to get to the range!

divingpa

FNG
Hunter,
Read your first post regarding your 2017 DIY Drop Hunt and gained some useful insight from it. That led me to some of your other posts and your YouTube video, which BTW was very well done. Congrats to the three of you. I am looking into a DIY Drop Camp Moose Hunt as well, and would love to chat with you if possible to get your input on many different aspects. Being that I'm brand new on here I am not able to DM you, but you may be able to DM me. If that is possible and you are willing, I'd love to hear from you.
Craig

wmd

Lil-Rokslider
You sir are a very good story teller and your video was excellent.
More importantly, Thank You for your and Thomas's service.
wmd