viewing WY pref points

sasquatch

WKR
Is it normal to not be able to view your preference points if you draw a tag? This year I drew an elk tag, and when I try to view my preference points for other species it just shows the elk dag draw success. Other people I know that didn't draw anything can view theirs. Seems odd and just wondering if this is normal

LostArra

WKR
Did you scroll down under where your successful draw is posted?

My successful draw is listed along with an unsuccessful draw.
My points are posted further down the page.

robtattoo

WKR
It takes a while for your PPs to populate to the site for some reason. I called them last year because I suddenly couldn't see any of mine. I knew I had 4 elk & 1 antelope, but was showing zero.
A month later, there they were.

OP
S

sasquatch

WKR
yes, I never entered a draw for anything else. I just wanted to see my pref point totals

OP
S

sasquatch

WKR
Man I got to be missing something, this is the page I get when signing in to view pref points

a3d3b37c2ae4b5bb1bc943e3de660e6f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wapitibob

WKR
I believe that If this was the first time you have entered any draw in WY, you won't have any points to show, even zero points, until they update.

OP
S

sasquatch

WKR
that is the sight the screen shot is from, it only shows my draw success.

Its not my first year entering or anything. I should have 3 deer points and 5 antelope

I will have to call them tomorrow and see what’s up. I’m not looking to see the most recent purchased points, just the totals from years past to now

Last edited:

street

WKR
Mine only shows draw results at the moment. It's likely a system thing until it gets updated.

OP
S

sasquatch

WKR
I called them today, she verified I had the points I thought I did.

However after explaining the issue she logged in as if she was me and said they “at the bottom” right above the customer services number. Which clearly don’t show up for me in the screen shot I posted.

Oh well.

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
Very well could be that you're viewing it on a phone vs. on a PC. Sometimes those little additional features get lost when viewing certain pages on a phone.

OP
S

sasquatch

WKR
Very well could be that you're viewing it on a phone vs. on a PC. Sometimes those little additional features get lost when viewing certain pages on a phone.

Yes, but just to clarify for others that may have the issue. I’ve tried both phone and PC

Grumman

WKR
Dont you lose the points as soon as you draw the tag? I know you cant buy a point the same year.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that only applies if you draw with your first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

sasquatch

WKR
only applies for first choice draw

also I'm trying to look at my points for other species not put in for or drawn. I know I have 0 elk points due to being successful in draw