Viper PST Gen II 3-15x44 FFP or Viper HSLR 6-24x50 FFP??

Needing some recommendations from you guys with experience, please. I'm currently working on my first long-range build. I'm looking at these 2 pieces of glass to top a Bergara B-14 HMR chambered in 300 WM. This will be a western hunting rifle (yes i know its a bit heavy). Im interested in the Vortex line because they were VERY kind to me with warranty support after losing one of their spotters and a set of binos in a house fire. If it was your build, which scope would you choose, and why? I'm also looking at possibly using an Area 419 20 moa rail on the setup. Thanks so much everyone!!

Tahoe1305

WKR
I’d look at the razor HD LH for about same price. And then I’d wait 30 days if you can....sounds like they are coming out with a new 3-15x30mm with razor glass for PST price. Worth the wait (then probably some more wait) IMO.

I’d look at the razor HD LH for about same price. And then I’d wait 30 days if you can....sounds like they are coming out with a new 3-15x30mm with razor glass for PST price. Worth the wait (then probably some more wait) IMO.

Where did you see/hear this? Piqued my interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

OP
HighCountryHill33
I really like the Razor glass, but those bad boys are HEAVY. I'm trying to be somewhat weight-weary on the scope since the rifle is such a big girl 😅😅