WTS Viridian Reactor Tac Light for M&P Shield w/ Holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For sale is a Viridian Reactor Tactical Light with four light activating holsters. The light and holsters were used with a first generation Smith & Wesson M&P Shield .40. They should also work with the same firearm in 9mm being they are the same size.

The holsters have magnets in them that activate the light when the gun is drawn. Just turn the light on, holster the weapon which will then turn the light off. When you draw the weapon now it will turn the light back on. The light can also be activated by the push button if wanted, just have the light off when first holstering the gun and it won't activate when drawn, you'll have to push the button then.

Included with the Viridian ECR RTL weapon mounted light is an extra screw kit and the following holsters, each with the activating magnet implanted in them.

--Remora inside-the-waistband/pocket holster (with a single magazine pouch and a double magazine pouch)
--Alien Gear Cloak Slide outside-the-waistband holster
--Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 inside-the-waistband holster
--Crossbreed Modular Belly Band holster (size medium band)

The light has been tested and is working. Each holster has also been tested with the light and they are all activating the light when drawn when using that function. I will also throw in a pack of 10 of the batteries that the light takes. The packaging indicates they expired in 07/18 but I used two from the pack to test the light and they worked fine. There is no guarantee the rest will work so consider the batteries as being included free with the light and holsters.

All together I spent about $350 on this stuff.

**SOLD**
4912a376be0d31908cfcaac4ad48ffd1.jpg
3662906307b4e88727358cce44ce8459.jpg
1c76d3db8270cfda503b8aa311187891.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.