Volquartsen Pistol

Moneyball

WKR
Been looking at different .22 target pistols. The VQs look to be very accurate and light. Anyone have one and what do you think about them?

For a .22 target pistol to target shoot, hunt, and run suppressed the majority of the time...Any recommendations??

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robtattoo

WKR
Huge fan of the Ruger MkIV 22/45 lite. 1911 ergonomics, super lightweight, easily suppressed & as accurate as I'll ever be with a short gun. I sold mine earlier this year (like a tit...) and I'm looking for another right now.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Mr. Cinch,

what is the light for? Coons?

mom fairly ignorant on suppressors; is the noise level low enough one would not need ear protection?

OP
M

Moneyball

WKR
Mr. Cinch,

what is the light for? Coons?

mom fairly ignorant on suppressors; is the noise level low enough one would not need ear protection?

I know it was directed at Cinch, but suppressed makes many calibers what I would consider “hearing safe.” A .22lr sounds like the snap of a finger. I’ve shot .300 win suppressed in a box blind without hearing protection with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinch

Lil-Rokslider
I live in the country and the light comes in handy for about any vermin that roam around in the dark...it also has a laser in it which is quite handy...I’ve dispatched coons, skunks, jackrabbits, porcupines and cats with it in the dark...

The suppressor is great...I run the Thunderbeast 22 takedown on this pistol...you absolutely do not need heating protection with full strength ammo...some of the subsonic ammo and CCI Quiet is almost undetectable...

That dang Cinch got me hooked on his VQ. But alas, I was born but a poor li'l black child, and couldn't afford one. So I went with a Buckmark(which I like better'n the Ruger anyway). Then tricked it out with Tandemkross and Tacsol goodies as I could afford them. Then I wanted one for a beater, to save the BM. Bought a threaded Victory and some TK stuff, made a pair of grips and called my life complete.....

IMG_6879_zpsioqvd9q4.jpg

IMG_7132_zpsb2buabck.jpg

IMG_9223_zpsasas5n5q.jpg

IMG_0263_zps2rfnn8iv.jpg

IMG_0635_zps7jipefiu.jpg

IMG_2828_zpstbx0w9ag.jpg

IMG_0113_zpszxrbmdq0.jpg

IMG_3963_zpsfqkocmz8.jpg

IMG_0441_zpso9jgw2ab.jpg

Cinch

Lil-Rokslider
I need to get a Buckmark and give it a spin... that's one I have no experience with...

OP
M

Moneyball

WKR
You'll really enjoy the Spectre. My favorite thing about .22 cans is the bullet hitting the target is usually louder than the sound of the gun firing. Shoot a squirrel at 25+ yards and it sounds like you hit a pumpkin with a baseball bat.

I’ve got a couple of buddies that have them and they sure are rad. I was planning on getting a Ruger 22/45 Lite, but you sir, have me questioning my decision.

Oldffemt

WKR
I’ve got a couple of buddies that have them and they sure are rad. I was planning on getting a Ruger 22/45 Lite, but you sir, have me questioning my decision.
Nothing wrong with a suppressed Lite, except the cleaning process. BM and Victory had barrels too long to keep bulk pack ammo sub sonic when I bought my Lite. Not sure if that’s still an issue. The only way I can stand sitting in a tree stand is being able to pop squirrels while I wait for deer.