Vortex Customer Service

Catchfish

WKR
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Vortex on here and let people know my experience today. Normally everybody posts all their horrible problems with people but companies don't always get mentioned when they do things the right way. I somehow broke an eye cup off my Vortex binos the other day, not sure how it happened but pulled them out of my bino harness and went to twist the eye cups up and the right side was crooked. Started looking closer and realized the housing was cracked, called Vortex they said send them in. I explained I'm in the middle of moose hunting season and couldn't go without. They got the size, model, and gen info from me and all the parts are coming in the mail. Appears to be a quick and easy thing to fix on my own 3 screws. Just wanted everybody to know that their customer service was great and 10 mins on the phone I feel very satisfied to own my Vortex binoculars.

It seems like Vortex is a lot like Ruger. They let customers run final QC on their products and have a lot of opportunities for after sale support as a consequence.

jstraus34

FNG
I have a Vortex Viper spotting scope that was not sharp at the edges, eye relief at all power settings not great either. Contacted Vortex and they serviced no questions asked, serviced it and now works as it should. Happy with warranty and CS team

Ever get to Wisconsin stop by there place. All there products are there to check out and if you need them to check out something for warranty they are glade to. One reason I buy Vortex.

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Vortex on here and let people know my experience today. Normally everybody posts all their horrible problems with people but companies don't always get mentioned when they do things the right way. I somehow broke an eye cup off my Vortex binos the other day, not sure how it happened but pulled them out of my bino harness and went to twist the eye cups up and the right side was crooked. Started looking closer and realized the housing was cracked, called Vortex they said send them in. I explained I'm in the middle of moose hunting season and couldn't go without. They got the size, model, and gen info from me and all the parts are coming in the mail. Appears to be a quick and easy thing to fix on my own 3 screws. Just wanted everybody to know that their customer service was great and 10 mins on the phone I feel very satisfied to own my Vortex binoculars.
Happy to help, my friend! How did the hunt go?!

Mpruitt86

FNG
They did the same thing for my Diamondback binos when the eyepiece broke while I was in vacation W the family. They shipped them to our cabin in west Yellowstone and have had a loyal customer ever since.

huntngolf

Lil-Rokslider
Another shout out to the customer service from Vortex. Eyepiece on my spotting scope came apart inside, emailed them and had a response within an hour that a new eyepiece was being sent out that day, with a return label for the damaged one. No charge or questions at all. Will definitely recommend Vortex to others