Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 Review, By Jared Bloomgren

While I’m no vortex fanboy, for an entry level pair of binoculars I’ve long suggested the Diamondbacks as Vortex’s best “bang for the buck” and honestly the best pair of binoculars I’ve looked through at their price point. I’d be interested to see how these compare visually to the higher end “high power” binoculars. This might be a good option for someone looking for a pair of 15s but not sure if they’re ready to put forth the money for the “big boys”

Likewise, they could also be a flop. My issue with the original Diamondbacks was glassing for long periods.

Someone should do a comparison!

Seabee

FNG
Agree with the comment re: bang for buck in vortex's line. I'd be interested in comparing to other 15x options including canon's stabilized system

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor

jfittro

FNG
Awesome review on these binoculars. I have been very interested in finding something that could take place of packing around a heavy spotter all the time. Very helpful, Appreciate it.

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
Just pulled the trigger on these from Blackovis. For $325 (rokslide discount) these seem like a great deal.
Was going between these and buying a pair of vultures off eBay. Hoping these were the better choice!