Vortex dimond back vs bushnel legend m

Hi guys was wondering what your expriance was with both of these and if you can recommend on over the other the dimond back hd comes as a pack with a bino harness the legend would be stand alone for about the same price

Personally I'd go with the Vortex. VIP warranty for cleaning on sub par binos will be needed after each season, depending on how much you hunt. I've got two buddies who have the diamondbacks and I bought the Bushnell's for the wife a while back. The vortex's perform better over a long period of time in my opinion. If I were in your price range I would pony up a little more cash and buy the Maven C1's. Those are in another league compared to the other two you are asking about.

OP
B
Sweet iv had good run with vortex scopes i like the brand and here in australia things are way expensive already so im kinda leaning that way. Are the mavin c1's a polimar frame ? Is the durability there with them?

Frank Grimes

Lil-Rokslider
Out of those 2 I would go with which ever one seems brighter and clearer to your eyes, and which everyone fits your face better. For me it would be the bushnells. I have the bushnell elite, and I prefer them to diamondbacks.

This isn't even close. Legend m kicks the crap out of the diamondback as far as image is concerned.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Legend m compares really well to the vortex razor to me. They are that good.

The only thing I don't like about mine is that the focus knob is a bit sticky.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk