Vortex dump

These are sitting on my shelf waiting for 2 rifles to be finished up now.

01522889f8ae98dea2c879556ad1f481.jpg

c02c28366f5a60bb6a6446c892d23ea5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

WRONG, i have never seen a Diamondback scope other than the Tactical FFP line made in China. They are all made in the Philippines. The FFP models are made in China.

Seriously where do you come up with all this?

This one was just bought Aug 26th from MidwayUSA. I told the guy that Midway just got more in stock.
Is that Signature made in China?

ChrisAU

WKR
Hate to break it to ya, but Leupold spotters are Made in China as well as most their binoculars. BX-4/BX-5 Binos are made in Japan, everything else is Chinese. Was very disappointed seeing that after dropping almost $1k on a SX-4 spotter.

And on the scopes, do a little research. They don’t have the best reputation these days. I had a VX-6 fail during a hunt, and while the Mark 5’s are super nice I can’t trust them either.

OP
amateurhourhunter

amateurhourhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Hate to break it to ya, but Leupold spotters are Made in China as well as most their binoculars. BX-4/BX-5 Binos are made in Japan, everything else is Chinese. Was very disappointed seeing that after dropping almost $1k on a SX-4 spotter.

And on the scopes, do a little research. They don’t have the best reputation these days. I had a VX-6 fail during a hunt, and while the Mark 5’s are super nice I can’t trust them either.
Yea I was gonna save up and get a kowa spotter. It’s really disappointing that nothing you can find is made in usa. The AMG scope was w the reticle made in Germany. No longer carry it but it was too much scope for a hunting rig.

OP
amateurhourhunter

amateurhourhunter

Lil-Rokslider
These are sitting on my shelf waiting for 2 rifles to be finished up now.

01522889f8ae98dea2c879556ad1f481.jpg

c02c28366f5a60bb6a6446c892d23ea5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I was more talking about the binos. I have a lht. Nice scope but had to send it back. I mean turn around was quick it just really bums me razor hd binos are made in China.

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
What was your issues? What have you gone to?
Had a tracking issue on a PST, sent it back and when it returned, it was fine. Sold it soon after.
During a hunt, the focus knob stopped working on an HST. Sent it back to get fixed. It’s been a good scope ever since, but will be getting replaced with a Trijicon Tenmile.
I’m not loyal to one brand or another. If it works and I like it, I’ll keep it. If not, I’ll sell and move on and try another.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
That page has several mistakes. Considering i have a Diamondback HP and it sure as hell aint made in China. ONLY the Diamondback FFP models are made in China. All other Diamondbacks are made in the Philippines.

GMB54-120

Lil-Rokslider
Leupold has been using Asian sourced glass for quite a while in many of their scopes. I cant confirm it but from what im hearing the lower end scopes are using Chinese made glass too.

OP
amateurhourhunter

amateurhourhunter

Lil-Rokslider
My leupold spotter ~$500 was made in China, so are a bunch of their other items. Just buy whats best for you. They're all sellouts.
Always has been.
Many years of 'When it failed, they sent me a new one!' like that's some kind of prize for buying a scope that failed.
Who do you consider a top contender for scopes? S&B? Nightforce?

OP
amateurhourhunter

amateurhourhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Always has been.
Many years of 'When it failed, they sent me a new one!' like that's some kind of prize for buying a scope that failed.
I mean I expect every company to have some issues. Just really pisses me that w vortex you pay a grand for some binos and they are made in China while they use to be made in Japan. Anything man made is going to have flaws. I just wish there was a company focused on American optics.