Vortex high Country?

D_Eightch

WKR
Who has experience with this tripod?

This will be my first tripod, I've never glassed for the hunting I do "river bottom white tails".

Heading out west this year for elk in Idaho and mulies in western nodak. I'll also utilize glassing in North Dakota once I am set up and save myself a few miles.

I just have a set of diamondbackeys 10x42 right now..possibly a mid range spotter in the future.

I'd rather just buy one tripod thathe is good enough instead of buying and trying a bunch, not looking to drop a bunch of money.

I had one. It will work, but really wobbly for anything but a tiny spotter. I ran an 80mm celestron on it, but I'd never do it again.

HOT ROD

WKR
I run a Nikon ed 50. And 10x42 and 15x56 on the high country.. Works great for them.. I would think U would be okay with a 65mm spotter.

I have one that sits in the closet. It's just not very well built in my eyes I'd try for something a little better. Once you go up a couple extensions it gets pretty unstable. That being said you can have mine for 30 bucks plus shipping if you want to try it. It may fit your needs.