Vortex LHT - FFP?

ChrisAU

WKR
Looks like we are going to get what we’ve been asking for, haven’t listened to the podcast yet but will soon. Comment from Vortex says to stay tuned this week.

2F14AD5A-5269-4B1D-AD8C-9EAC4F9D981F.png

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
Chris,
Do you know if it's an illuminated dot or full reticle illumination?
Thx,
BBQ

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
Chris,
Do you know if it's an illuminated dot or full reticle illumination?
Thx,
BBQ

Just stole this from the Sniper's Hide thread:

opplanet-vortex-razor-hd-lht-4-5-22x50mm-rifle-scope-first-focal-plane-xlr-2-illuminated-reticle-mil-rad-adjustment-black-16-5-x7-75-x4-12-rzr-42202-reticle-2.jpg

shax2lex

Lil-Rokslider
I saw the Optics Planet link earlier but it's been pulled as of now. It was illuminated. They didn't show a price. I'm super excited. I was going to get an older Bushnell LRHSi because I want the FFP, mag range, and illumination with great lenses. Bushnell just updated that scope but it's no longer illuminated. I love illuminated for scopes and this new Vortex Razor LHT checks all the boxes I want.

Ens Entium

Lil-Rokslider
Definitely interested to see experience with these once people have had hands on regarding durability.

Wish it brought in the thicker bars on the side further as hunting shots likely wouldn't have 10 mils of wind (~5 mils should be enough) for better short distance shots.

Whisky

WKR
Might have to become a hypocrite here, and buy my first Vortex optic in ages....Damn!

Just so happen to have a freshly received custom rifle sitting scope-less!.