Vortex Rangefinders Are Shipping!

ElkNut1

WKR
I generally never say much about products coming or going but we've been waiting for these to become available since last year & I just received word they are shipping out today! That actually excites me! (grin) If any are waiting them I hope you're one of the lucky ones that have one on order? I'd love to hear about them once guys can test them out!

ElkNut1

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to see these. Rumor has it they are really small.

I love how far and fast my Bushy Elite 1500 gets ranges, but it is a big sucker.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
LOL!! I had one of the "big suckers" once, you get used to them but I'll take the smaller models these days! (grin) I have a Nikon Riflehunter 550 at present & the Vortex one is smaller than it, it will be interesting to see it! Thanks!

ElkNut1

dotman

WKR
Paul, are you planning on using it this year? Interested to see what everyone thinks. Not on the list for an upgrade, have to wait till the bushnell craps out.

sk1

WKR
I want one bad, mostly for the illuminated display.....but not sure it will make the upgrade list this year....although if i sell my old one, you never know :D

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Yes, I'll be using it as soon as they show up here & definitely throughout a couple months of various hunting seasons!

ElkNut/Paul

6t4nova

WKR
Well now that they are shipping, I will spill the beans to everyone.... I got my Ranger 1000's back at the end of April and oh man they are nice!! I took them with me to Africa last month. They worked awesome. The display is great. I like that you can adjust the brightness with three different settings. Also, I like the ability to switch from HCD to line of sight on the readouts. The belt clip works great and came in really handy.

All I can saw is if you are in the market for an awesome set of rangefinders, you can't go wrong with the Ranger 1000's. My PH is going to be ordering a set to replace his "other" expensive ones.