Sold Vortex Razor 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackP

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hey guys, looking to re home my Razor 4000. Switched up a lot of rangefinders this season, and this was definitely my favorite (even over the Leica).

Has only been used 6 days this season and is still like new, just looking to make the jump to a bino/RF combo. Looking for $450 shipped, can get some pics when I get back into town. Thanks!

Last edited:

marktole

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don’t mean to hijack your thread, but could you elaborate why you liked this one best? Even over the Leica?

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Don’t mean to hijack your thread, but could you elaborate why you liked this one best? Even over the Leica?

I personally found this one to be easier to use. The eye cup on the Leica also really bothered me. Although I only took the Leica out to 758, I have gotten consistent 1500+ ranges with the Razor in some desert country that my Sig’s wouldn’t pick anything up in(1500 on mule deer I might add) May also just be personal preference but the glass in the Razor, and the brightness of the display seemed brighter to me.

marktole

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I personally found this one to be easier to use. The eye cup on the Leica also really bothered me. Although I only took the Leica out to 758, I have gotten consistent 1500+ ranges with the Razor in some desert country that my Sig’s wouldn’t pick anything up in(1500 on mule deer I might add) May also just be personal preference but the glass in the Razor, and the brightness of the display seemed brighter to me.
Thank you for your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.