Vortex razor focus issue

Hey all I have been On a cow elk hunt for the last week and have noticed my vortex razor spotting scope gen 2 is having a problem with the focus. I can not get it to focus very clear even at the lowest magnification. I actually talked to another hunter this last weekend and he is having the same issue. I’m going to call vortex tomorrow but I’m curious if anyone els has had an issue with their focus?

That sucks. My razor 65mm is my only vortex product that hasn’t been sent back. Bino and a scope have both been sent back. That’s to much warranty work for me. I won’t buy anymore. To much time and money spent on hunts.

hunterjmj

WKR
My cousin has the 1 gen vortex spotter and it had focusing issues. I think he had sent it in along with his floppy bridge binos. I just sent my first and last vortex product in for repair.

Amasaback

FNG
Maybe a bit obvious but have you checked the diopter (assuming that one has it). Was struggling with a scope a while back after loaning it to a friend and they had set it to add just for their eyes/ reading glasses at the eyepiece.

I’ve had fair luck with vortex so far. I am thinking on pulling the trigger on a razor spotter but feel slightly discouraged seeing people are having issues.