Vortex Razor hd 12x50 only $600??!!

Hey guys, I just found a pair of Vortex Razor hd 12x50s used for only $600. To me that sounds like an awesome deal and I'm about ready to pull the trigger. I just wanted to get your guys' opinion first.

nphunter

WKR
I have had a set of 10x42's for years and they have been great binocluars. I don't think you could get into a better bino for $600 personally.

OP
Western Hunter270
I have had a set of 10x42's for years and they have been great binocluars. I don't think you could get into a better bino for $600 personally.
Thank you, I just really wanted to make sure because I'm 18 and I'm sure as you can remember from when you were my age that $600 isn't exactly pocket change right now lol. I'm trying to upgrade from some old leupold acadias.

Thank you, I just really wanted to make sure because I'm 18 and I'm sure as you can remember from when you were my age that $600 isn't exactly pocket change right now lol. I'm trying to upgrade from some old leupold acadias.
you'll likely love the razor, they are an upgrade, and imo, overall package, that's the best bino vortex makes. i like the HD better than the UHD because the UHD isn't enough better to justify the size, weight, and additional cost.... you'll be able to do a lot with those binos, and that's a good price

Firehawk

WKR
Buy them and then get the Outdoorsman Stud and a good tripod. 12x is a lot to handhold, but many do it. I can't even use a 10x handheld for very long. But a 12x Razor on a tripod will be really good.

TheGDog

WKR
Buy them and then get the Outdoorsman Stud and a good tripod. 12x is a lot to handhold, but many do it. I can't even use a 10x handheld for very long. But a 12x Razor on a tripod will be really good.
DEFINITELY do the Outdoorsman Stud for mounting them to your Tripod.
I use the Micro Pan Head they sell together with the Tall Bino stud. The Tall one lets you mount up the larger binos, and side-bonus gives you a lil more overall height you can achieve.

Not a lot I remember from 18 because all my thoughts ran through my other head.

That’s a good deal. If they don’t work you can always sell to cover your costs +.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you trust the seller and know your not getting scammed i think thats the best decision you could make also. Learn to properly take care of them and youll have an awesome binocular for a long time