Vortex Razor HD 4000 rangefinder pouch

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up a Vortex Razor HD 4000 rangefinder and was wondering for others using this rangefinder, what pouch are you using for it on your bino harness? I have an AGC pouch, and it really doesn't fit in there very well. It's too long. Would appreciate any feedback and photos of how yours fit if you have them!

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just picked up a Vortex Razor HD 4000 rangefinder and was wondering for others using this rangefinder, what pouch are you using for it on your bino harness? I have an AGC pouch, and it really doesn't fit in there very well. It's too long. Would appreciate any feedback and photos of how yours fit if you have them!
The Alaska Guide Creations will work, but will be a tight fit as you noted. We have heard great feedback with the Marsupial Gear pouch fitting that larger unit a bit better.

Thats good to know. I have a razor 4000 and was going to get the AGC to match my bino harness. Tired of it being in the front zippered pocket.

bradb

WKR
Not relevant to the size but I don't use there little tether strap that hooks from the case to the rf. I like a little paracord tied higher on my shoulder harness and to the rf. That way if I miss the case or what ever it only hangs down a hair past where it would be in the case and has free movement when I am ranging with it