Vortex Razor HD 4000 Rangefinder Review, By Jared Bloomgren

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
6.jpg

@Jared Bloomgren has been putting the Vortex Razor HD 4000 rangefinder through the paces this season. Check out his latest review to see how it performed for him.

Vortex Razor HD 4000 Rangefinder Review

I have this one also. It was awesome during my CO elk/mule deer hunt this year. Heavy snow, elk in cover, ranged perfect. Ranged my elk at 505 yards in heavy snow, dialed my scope and spot on!!!! My guide actually used mine during the hunt. He really liked it. The other hunters also were impressed. They all had Razor scopes. I have a Sig 1200, and a Leupold 1200 and the 4000 HD is hands down better. Not exactly an fair comparison. Very happy!

4dcfries

FNG
I did my own look into this range finder...here is what I found.
I own a older version of Leopold‘s which was the bomb when it came out. After 4 plus years of hard use it broke (no longer gave angle adjustments for bow hunting). I contacted them and they offered a slight discount on a new one provided I send pictures of a destroyed one I own...I know..sounds like fun to do huh.
That put me back in the market for another one and of course I went to Vortex. Damn...lifetime warranty and a superior product to boot. 7x mag, larger eye piece and all the bells I needed and waterproof. But where to buy it? It was 499 everywhere and no discounts. I opted to go to BlackOvis and as a first time buyer got the 10% discount and a free hat..which I picked the 200 Merino wool one. So no shipping charge, no tax and a discount and a free hat...oh and the range finder. Can’t wait for elk!!!!!

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I did my own look into this range finder...here is what I found.
I own a older version of Leopold‘s which was the bomb when it came out. After 4 plus years of hard use it broke (no longer gave angle adjustments for bow hunting). I contacted them and they offered a slight discount on a new one provided I send pictures of a destroyed one I own...I know..sounds like fun to do huh.
That put me back in the market for another one and of course I went to Vortex. Damn...lifetime warranty and a superior product to boot. 7x mag, larger eye piece and all the bells I needed and waterproof. But where to buy it? It was 499 everywhere and no discounts. I opted to go to BlackOvis and as a first time buyer got the 10% discount and a free hat..which I picked the 200 Merino wool one. So no shipping charge, no tax and a discount and a free hat...oh and the range finder. Can’t wait for elk!!!!!
That's awesome - we appreciate the support, my friend! Good luck next season and keep us posted!