WTS/WTT Vortex Razor HD Gen II - 4.5-27x56 Mil

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I rarely shoot this rifle anymore so can't justify this glass sitting on it. Going to a SWFA 10x and looking to put this $ elsewhere.

Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 - 4.5-27x56mm - EBR-1C reticle - Mil/Mil - FFP
Reticle information on Page 3 https://vortexoptics.com/media/uploads/web_manual_ret-rzr-hd_gen2_ebr-1c-42704-13a_mrad.pdf
Seekins Precision Matched rings - 1" Height
Original box w/ Sunshade
Lone Star Precision anti-cant/bubble level
Vortex Defender (Made in USA) objective lens flip cap

I took the scope to one shooting course (Paul Howe in Nacogdoches TX, and one hunt (truck based so never hiked through brush, etc. w/ it). Otherwise it's been in the safe or shooting targets.

Little bit of dust and few very faint marks on the scope tube/housing. Glass is clean with no scratches, etc. Scope will remain on the rifle til sold. Not sure if there are any marks from the rings or not. If that's a dealbreaker I can pull prior but would prefer not to. It was installed in the Seekins rings and a torque screwdriver was used during mounting.

$1750 Shipped/insured within the lower 48 and I'll cover the paypal fees. I'm in Southern WI if anyone wants to figure out a local pickup. If someone wants just the scope PM me. I'll sell the rings separate if the scope sells first.

oE92Acvh.jpg

nnCONVFh.jpg

lFSPJ8yh.jpg

Little dust on the glass
EjcJMXih.jpg

Small Mark above Logo
aElu6MQl.jpg

J9ZZ82Ol.jpg

zDNIIOfl.jpg

Last edited: