Vortex Razor HD LHT Riflescope Review, By Jared Bloomgren

I have a couple of these and only complaint is how tight the power ring is. I would prefer 20 MOA per rev but not a deal breaker. For sub 20 oz...hard to beat.
May want to give a "throw" a shot. It will make it easier to change the power. But depending on where you "leave" it, it may dig into your side.

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a couple of these and only complaint is how tight the power ring is. I would prefer 20 MOA per rev but not a deal breaker. For sub 20 oz...hard to beat.
Appreciate the feedback and the kind words, my friend! The mag ring is designed to be a little more tight to ensure no accidental adjustments are made. This will slightly loosen over time. We added that raised portion to make it easier to turn and there are also after market throw levers available from www.mkmachining.com if that is something that would interest you!

krhuntin

FNG
Great review. I found the VX-5 turret to slip just slightly compared to the lht. The turns were fine, just a little sloppy to me and therefore would give the advantage to the vortex.

gcronin

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Anyone have experience with the variable eye relief on these scopes?
Just to clarify the eye relief is a set distances. For this lineup of riflescopes it is 3.8" inches. Were you referring to the adjustable diopter (reticle focus) or the parallax adjustment?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I asked around before I got one and now I have two. Great optic

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I have one on my ultra light crescent custom Moon build. Perfect glass for the application. Most shots are under 400 yards, chambered in a 6 creed. Latest kill was a blackbuck in TX. 28AEC1D8-215D-4BD0-8631-29E8E3840FE9.jpeg