vortex razor HD

littlebuf

Banned
so how many of you guys planning on buying the new 60mm when it comes out are looking to unload your 85? just wondering what the rush on the new scope will be. when i bought my timberline the DT series came out a few months later and then there were a bunch of T1's for sale second hand.i want the razor 85 but if a bunch are going to hit the classifieds im gunna wait.

ElkNut1

WKR
LOL! Not at all guys, lot's of hunters are awaiting them "patiently" I might add! Heck, I'm one of the guys waiting too! (grin) The new Razors are in 50mm & 65mm there isn't a 60mm.

I think the guys with Vipers own them because they're decent mid-range glass & more expensive glass isn't in the budget, heck I don't blame them I used the Viper HD Spotter all last year & had no problems glassing up critters, they're pretty good for mid 500.00 glass, I'll admit they're not the Razors but they get it done!
I'll let you all know as I hear any word or updates on the Razor arrivals! Thanks guys!

ElkNut1

Beastmode

WKR
LOL! Not at all guys, lot's of hunters are awaiting them "patiently" I might add! Heck, I'm one of the guys waiting too! (grin) The new Razors are in 50mm & 65mm there isn't a 60mm.

I think the guys with Vipers own them because they're decent mid-range glass & more expensive glass isn't in the budget, heck I don't blame them I used the Viper HD Spotter all last year & had no problems glassing up critters, they're pretty good for mid 500.00 glass, I'll admit they're not the Razors but they get it done!
I'll let you all know as I hear any word or updates on the Razor arrivals! Thanks guys!

ElkNut1

How much longer Paul?!!! Late January can be considered spring right?

ElkNut1

WKR
Beastmode, that's my exact thinking too! (grin) Now if we could just get Vortex on board?????

ElkNut1

• Banned
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
so the quistion remains, any of you guys going to be selling your old big clunky razor?

ElkNut1

WKR
I'll keep my eyes open for one littlebuf, at times I have guys wanting to trade optics out for another, if I come across one I'll let you know!

ElkNut1

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't even make it outside my own hunting party when I sold my Razor 85. My hunting partner bought mine.

huffmad

FNG
Im going to pull the trigger on a new razor 85 in a few weeks. I can't wait to get it want to try it out of a preshed hunting trip in late feb.

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
Im going to pull the trigger on a new razor 85 in a few weeks. I can't wait to get it want to try it out of a preshed hunting trip in late feb.

may want to wait at least untill the new one comes out. im hopeing then the price may drop for the 85's new. maybe not though