Sold Vortex Razor LH 2-10 HSR-4 (MOA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Catch and release. Tried this but want higher magnification. $450 obo plus 3% for PayPal fees. Per comments below, please note this is NOT the G4 BDC model. Thanks. IMG_20190920_200413600.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yes, they were like $299

Edit....
I may have spoke out of turn (ignorance). Maybe the model that was being clearanced, was NOT the HSR-4 reticle model.

Last edited:
OP
Huntingpreacher
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey guys, you're thinking of the G4 BDC reticle. if you're seriously interested in asking a question, a pm would be a great way to do that instead of hijacking a sales thread. Vortex has two reticle options for this scope. I see nowhere online that the hsr-4 (which I'm selling) is $299. Here's are three links I just copied for you sales cops. All of them are selling for $799 https://www.sportsmans.com/camping-...r-hd-lh-2-10x40mm-rifle-scope-hsr-4/p/p203754

d500lnn

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When folks say dumb 💩 on a thread like this, it’s irritating. Folks are plenty savvy enough to look for the info themselves. Nowhere have you ever seen this scope on sale with this or any reticle offered for $299. Sorry to be so blunt, but I’m seeing this more and more on different sites. If it was your post, how would you feel(cause I know you did the research to post whatever you’re posting). I’ve owned this scope and it is fantastic glass, especially at this price. I sold mine for the OP asking price. Have a great day folks

OP
Huntingpreacher
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
When folks say dumb 💩 on a thread like this, it’s irritating. Folks are plenty savvy enough to look for the info themselves. Nowhere have you ever seen this scope on sale with this or any reticle offered for $299. Sorry to be so blunt, but I’m seeing this more and more on different sites. If it was your post, how would you feel(cause I know you did the research to post whatever you’re posting). I’ve owned this scope and it is fantastic glass, especially at this price. I sold mine for the OP asking price. Have a great day folks
Thanks! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.