Vortex Razor LHT Throw Lever

ajbailey21

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up a new 4.5-22 x 50 Razor LHT on here. Does anyone know what throw levers will fit jt? I found polymer MK machining one but wondered if I’m missing other options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
ajbailey21

ajbailey21

Lil-Rokslider
Vortex has one, the SV-3.

Appears to have a long arm, which you may/may not prefer.

Thanks. I read somewhere they didn’t have one. It states it fits gen 2 , I sent them a note to confirm fit for LHT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rootacres

WKR
I used the MK Machining one for a few seasons. I sold it with the scope here recently.

I'm a big fan of the Switchview but I went to get one for my 3-15 LHT and I don't believe they had one.

OP
ajbailey21

ajbailey21

Lil-Rokslider
I bought the MK machining one for LHT. First one didn't work at all based on the 4-22 LHT. They worked up a new style and sent me that, it theoretically works but it hits the bolt handle on my Tikka t3x. They told me they would either refund me or I could shorten the throw lever on bench grinder so it doesn't hit bolt handle. I am going to try that out. Great guys to deal with, unfortunately still not a turn key product for me yet.

tstith

Lil-Rokslider
sorry to hear that. I have them on a few of my scopes and never had an issue with any of them