WTS Vortex Razor UHD 12 x 50 RZB-3103

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Price $1450 - Buyer pays actual shipping. Local pickup also available in Grand Rapids, MI

Bought new 1 year ago.They have been used twice and are in like-new condition. Not a scratch. Comes with original box, all printed materials, unused bino harness and unused shoulder strap.

Vortex has a lifetime transferable warrant: https://vortexoptics.com/vip-warranty

From the manufacturer: The 12x50 Razor UHD Binoculars from Vortex are a versatile optic with powerful magnification and a large, light-gathering objective, suited to a wide range of professional and recreational applications. They can be used on a tripod, by means of a separately sold adapter. The Razor UHD renders views with minimal chromatic aberration, exceptional color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and optimal light transmission through the use of ultra high definition glass, an index-matched lens configuration, XR Plus lens coatings, and phase-correcting prism coatings. The ArmorTek exterior lens coating protects the lenses from scratches, oil, and dust. The lightweight magnesium housing is argon filled and sealed with O-rings to ensure reliable and durable protection against dust, debris, fog, and water. The binoculars are rubber armored for non-slip and durable protection, and is equipped with a large focusing knob that is easy to use even while wearing gloves. Naturally contoured to perfectly fit your hands, promoting comfort and eliminating user fatigue,the Razor UHD includes a winning combination of features. -Optical Performance -12x magnification -50mm objective lenses -Compact roof prisms -Ultra high definition glass corrects chromatic and spherical aberrations to eliminate off-axis comas and improve color and contrast -Phase-correcting prism coatings improve resolution, clarity, and contrast XR Plus fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast -Short 6.6' close-focus distance -Wide 66° apparent angle of view -236-foot field of view at 1000 yards

Attachments

• IMG_6726.jpeg
    IMG_6726.jpeg
    664 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6727.jpeg
    IMG_6727.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    151.7 KB · Views: 13
OP
H
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the offer but I just listed it yesterday so not willing to drop that low. I would take $1400. The item is as good as new & with the transferable Vortex VIP warranty, these would seemingly hold their value pretty well. Most places sell them for around 1600-1700 new I believe.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for the offer but I just listed it yesterday so not willing to drop that low. I would take $1400. The item is as good as new & with the transferable Vortex VIP warranty, these would seemingly hold their value pretty well. Most places sell them for around 1600-1700 new I believe.
Are you looking for any trades?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk