WTS Vortex Razor's, Carter release, ZEAL Optics, Spot Hogg, Tight Spot, FMJ's, Hamskea, G5, Mathews, etc!!!!

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Folks,

So these ought to go pretty quick.... :). Please send me a text @ 650.799.2749 and I will send along pictures. I am based in Golden, CO for any local pickups. There is also a listing on Craigslist for this stuff. I already sold the Kifaru, KUIU, and a bunch of knives locally to a guy up in Evergeen. In general, I am super picky about the condition of my gear and take very good care of things. You will not be disappointed!
  1. Vortex Razor HD 12x50, MINT condition. Does not come with the original box or anything. I used the Marsupial pouch with these last year, only for 4 days of hunting unfortunately. $800 shipped.
  2. Carter Chocolate 3 fingers release. Basically new but not in the packaging. $220 new retail, yours for $170 shipped.
  3. Zeal Optics Range Hunting specific sunglasses. These are fantastic for low light hunting. I think they were about $160 new. Your's for $80 shipped.
  4. Spot Hogg Hogg-It 5 pin site. This is the newer model 9/10 condition as I only used it for a few days last year. Extended dovetail, milled holes in the aluminum dovetail, fantastic bulletproof site. New it was like $250, your's for $180 shipped.
  5. Tight Spot Blacked out 5-arrow quiver. Used 1-season. The Tight Spot sticker fell off somehow, but other than that its basically new. Mounting hardware included. $100 shipped.
  6. Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro Rest. Mint condition, used 1 season. $180 new, yours for $130 shipped.
  7. Mathews Triax 28/70 RH blacked out bow. 9.5/10 condition. Paid around $1,000 for this, yours for $700 shipped.
  8. Stokerized SL 6 black carbon stabilizer. New these are about $125. Yours for $75 shipped.

I have a host of other random items as well. Please give me a text - I am also willing to package up these items for a better deal, or sell the bow as one complete setup. The only reason I am selling is because we are moving to Seattle and I won't have the time to continue to hunt - bummer!

Last edited:

Jasonassel

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Are the strikers v1 or the V2 version?
Thanks. Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are the strikers v1 or the V2 version?
Thanks. Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Jason. I believe they would be V1 version. They are basically brand new. Never hit anything or even been shot. But they have been installed on an arrow and quivered. If you want a picture of the Allen box, shoot me a text at 650.799.2749. Apologies, I only have a work computer/phone and they scan like every file and put it through a system that makes it a pain to attach files to this post.