vortex scopes

22lr

WKR
I've had the Crossfire, Diamondback, Viper, and Viper PSTs. I'm not the hardest user but they have all been remarkable scopes for the money. I think alot of people think they are magic scopes that will perform like an optic that costs 3x the money, but of course they don't. They are great scopes for the price range, and the warranty is remarkable if you do break em (for any reason). You get what you pay for in optics, Vortex scopes are no different. I've never had an issue with any of my scopes, spotter or binos, other than I lost a cap cover once and they wouldn't let me buy a replacement, they just mailed me a free one.

The Diamondback is a great $200 scope, but it cant hold a candle to the Viper line and neither can compare to the Razor line, and they shouldn't for the price. I ran a 3-9x Diamondback on my 30-06 for 3 years in the deer woods, just decided to upgrade to a Viper due to wanting more magnification and better glass. But for the money it was a dandy little scope! Its just not a $600 scope with a $200-300 pricetag, its a $200-300 scope.

300wmxcr2

FNG
I have a few Vortex, bino, spotting scope and scopes. They are worth the money but yes I have had to send one back for warranty. It was fix and returned in 2 weeks. There are better out there but for the price you get quality glass.