WTS Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 $225 TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkwoolsey

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've only used this a handful of times, ended up swapping it out with a different scope (one with a bit more magnification.)
Works great, comes with scope caps and a fresh battery (I just bought it, I'll send it still in the package)
I don't have the box for the optic anymore, but I'll wrap it up very securely. The ballistic drop reticle works great with 55 or 62 grn rounds, as far as I have used it.
Illuminated reticle, and the 1x is, to me, a true 1x. Let me know if you're interested or want pics.

VenaticOppidan

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've only used this a handful of times, ended up swapping it out with a different scope (one with a bit more magnification.)
Works great, comes with scope caps and a fresh battery (I just bought it, I'll send it still in the package)
I don't have the box for the optic anymore, but I'll wrap it up very securely. The ballistic drop reticle works great with 55 or 62 grn rounds, as far as I have used it.
Illuminated reticle, and the 1x is, to me, a true 1x. Let me know if you're interested or want pics.
is the scope still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.