Vortex, Tenzing, Big Agnes, Optimus

lineman21

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent Vortex Viper 20-60x80 HD Angled spotting scope with extras. Taken on a couple of trips but it great shape. I have the original box. Has a Vortex fitted neoprene protective case on it. Scope has always had the cover on it since new. Comes with a ok condition Vortex Ridgeview tripod. The tripod is a backup I bought from a guy and haven't used much myself. It has a screw missing on the knob to tighten down the ball but works fine. Tripod comes with a zip up case. $630 shipped in the lower 48.

Tenzing TZ 6000 pack. Great shape. Been used on 2 trips. No blood or stains. It is a clean pack. $250 shipped in the lower 48.

Big Agnes Lynx Pass 1 tent. Great shape, barely used. $135 shipped in the lower 48.

Optimus Crux Stove with Terra Weekend HE Cook Set. Package includes ultralight stove, pot, and pan. Great shape. $45 shipped in the lower 48. sold

I accept paypal friends and family option. I'd be happy to text/email anyone pictures if they would message me their cell number or email. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: