Vortex Viper HD

TEmbry

WKR
What are y'all's opinion on these? Is $530 for a brand new set of 10x42s a good deal?

I love vortex for their quality in lower end stuff but looking to upgrade and this would be a big investment for me. I want a set of quality glass to get me by. I have 8x50 and 10x32s currently and I think 10x42s is a good happy medium and will fit my needs perfectly.

Mtnboy

WKR
I don't think you can go wrong at that price.

I've actually been told that our local Vortex rep even uses Viper over the Razor....

I have the vortex viper hd 10x42 binos and love em. For the price I think they are awesome. I picked up mine from elknut, he's got the best prices around and im pretty sure he can beat the price you listed, send him a pm and he'll hook you up, he's a great guy to deal with.

Buster

WKR
My father in law bought the 10x42 viper HD's, great optics for the price. We've done lots of comparisons to pentax, bushnell, leupold and minox, as well as my swarovski 10x42's. To be honest, vortex is putting out some great glass at even better prices. You won't be disappointed at that price.