Vortex warranty time frame

robtattoo

WKR
Anyone had to return anything to vortex?

I've got a scope that something seems to have gone out of whack. It's like all of a sudden I can either see the crosshair in focus, or the target but not both. I feel like it's been getting progressively worse over the last few range sessions. I was actually beginning to think it was my eyes, but a friend tried to shoot it the other day & mentioned that something was wrong too.
It was originally on my UL Savage .308, but I switched it onto my RL (reasonably lightweight) .358 so it's seen nothing but heavy recoil. I would've thought a Diamondback would be up to the task though.....

Unfortunately I was planning on taking the gun on a hog hunt next week, but I guess that's not going to happen. Luckily I have other guns.

Does anyone have an idea of turnaround time on warranty repairs? I'd really like to hunt this fall with it.

mcr-85

WKR
I have had them get a scope back within a week or so. They will match shipping so if you send it 1 or 2 day they will do the same.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I've sent back a spotter and binos - both came back within a couple of weeks. You might call them and tell them the situation with your hog hunt, maybe you can convince them to ship you a loaner for the cost of return shipping.

warrior80

WKR
They are usually really quick. I sent some binos in a few weeks ago and I think I got them back about a week later.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
robtattoo

robtattoo

WKR
Thanks folks, I'll drop it in tomorrow's mail. Who knows, I might have it back in time for next week!

Sent from a mountain somewhere, using telepathy.