Vote for the Best High End Hunting Apparel

Best hunting apparel brand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only three things matter in outdoor apparel.

1 - wearbility, does it fit like it should and allow movement like it should while allowing breathability.

2 - durability, will it last a few seasons through most normal hunting terrains.

3 - weather resistance, will it repel water like it should so you don't get wet and risk hypothermia.

Brand name and camo pattern is irrelevant.

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider

1 - wearbility, does it fit like it should and allow movement like it should while allowing breathability.

2 - durability, will it last a few seasons through most normal hunting terrains.

3 - weather resistance, will it repel water like it should so you don't get wet and risk hypothermia.

You can definitely make the argument that camo pattern does matter for things with wings.

The10%

Lil-Rokslider

The only problem with some of the hiking stuff especially rain gear is it can be pretty noisy. Not a big issue for rifle, but archery it can be pretty annoying.

406unltd

WKR
I’m a Sitka leg humper myself. With that said I’d rather keep running Kryptek over those other two turds

Logan80

Lil-Rokslider
I wear Rivers West jacket and pants usually, unless it's super hot, then I just wear a cheap "leaf suit" from amazon. Seems to work well for me. I stay comfy and dry in the Rivers West, and stay cool in the leaf suit.

I don't see any reason to spend the kind of money some of these brands are going for.

colobow

Lil-Rokslider
Arc'teryx and Patagonia.
I like those brands also, cost wise they are more expensive. Nano air hoody is $299, Arc’teryx is even more while Sitka kelvin active is $280, kuiu equivalent is $219.

The additional cost is worth it due to durability and warranty?