Vote for who makes the best pack?

Who makes the best pack?

• Total voters
Cast your vote for who makes the best pack in your opinion that you have first hand experience with. Like to see who everyone votes to win on the forum. Sorry if I missed your brand I only get so many options and figured these would be the top ones.

I'd like to be friends with whoever has used every pack on your list and could say which is the best in their opinion.
haha, no doubt! i'm bad about buying gear and I have only worn about half of them.

need another pack shortly, hoping I can get a kifaru before archery season, and if not I have a pretty strong curiosity with Seek Outside. i'm surprised they aren't discussed more, they sure seem like a good pack

92xj

WKR
As of this post, there are 21 votes. Holy crap, that's a lot of people that are either pro staffed sponsors from all these companies or have more flexible income to buy them all, try them all out and vote which one is the BEST.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've owned or tried 6 on your list and my Stone Glacier is the only one I have left. But most pack companies also have multiple packs as well in their lineups. So it is even hard to narrow down which pack is best for ourselves, let alone best overall.

OP
BigCountry344
Let’s not overthink this. I don’t expect everyone to have used every pack brand listed. I’m just asking what do you like the best from what you have been able to use.

WYCFM1

WKR
Kifaru. It’s just the most durable with all American materials. It’s your best lifetime pack. I’m not gonna argue that it’s better in all fields but it’s your best bet for longest lasting and customer service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Read1t48

WKR
The best pack is the one that fits you best! Different body types will fit packs differently. Some packs will do better for a guy with lower lumbar pain or a certain pack could have more adjustments for a guy with shoulder problems.

The “best” for a whitetail Hunter in the Midwest is likely quite different than a backcountry western elk trip. Are you in the rainforest of western WA or the desert of AZ?

I still voted. Kifaru gets the nod but my partners wear Exo. Both excellent packs.

I want to vote but im a sample of 1 only so..lol only have experience with the exo k2. Took a while for me to had it setup correctly to fit me. Once dialed in, its a pleasure to use even with a 60-70lb load.

I typically dont carry more than 30lb on my pack when im doing a 3 days 2 nights hunt. Havent been on a back country hunt longer than that.

Dont think i can carry more than 60-70lb lol..nor do i want too. Im not very big so its no fun.

Wrench

WKR
I have and have had a bunch. I'm not going to vote because they all do something better AND worse than the rest.

You need to decide what is important to YOU and then make your choice.... and be sure it fits properly.

bsnedeker

WKR
I'm voting Kifaru, but I've only tried (in this order) Eberlestock, Stone Glacier, and Kifaru so take my vote with a grain of salt! I don't see myself trying any other brands based on my love of supporting American made gear.

Jauwater

WKR
I've used 5 of the packs listed.

Hill People Gear has my vote. For me, the harness is about as comfortable as they come. Also, the way the pack attaches to the harness allows for easier / more body movement while under load. It creates a very comfortable carry IMO. Their packs fit me much better then the other brands that I've tried.

I will say though, IMO, Kifaru has the best frame on the market. I love all the attachment points, and its sturdiness.

ChrisAU

WKR
I voted Kifaru, but I use Kuiu for the weight. If I had the opportunity to backpack hunt more often I would go back to Kifaru for the durability.