Vote on the 2020 Best Elk Photo, sponsored by Kifaru

Vote on Best Elk Photo, sponsored by Kifaru

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, our staff has voted on the top 10 photos from the entry thread (here)

This is the 5th year of this contest. Our friends at Kifaru have put up a $750 Gift Certificate for 1st place again this year!!!!
That's 750 Washington's to roll out in the Kifaru Store with no smack-talkin' from the bride (or hubby for you ladies!)

2nd place will be the ever-popular-but-often-out-of-stock Rokslide Kill Kit

Now it's your turn to vote!

Only votes from Rokslide members with accounts registered by 12/21/20 will be counted towards winners (the fairest way to pick a winner), although those late votes will still show up in the poll.

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, your photo will be pulled from the contest. And @Ryan Avery will ban you.

To note: Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you want to vote

I'll only be using the official poll to award the winners- comment votes won't count (but of course we welcome your comments)

The poll is open until about January 5th, 2021.

Here are the finalists in no particular order.

The member's name listed at top of each photo is shown in the poll above

sandhillhunter
sandhillhunter post 51.jpeg

Hank
Hank post 76.jpeg

Stephmae

Stephmae post 101.jpeg

ChrisAU
ChrisAU post 147.jpg

psinclair
psinclair post 229.jpg

Jeffweaver4
Jeffweaver4 post 267.jpeg

jr8fish
jr8fish post 280.jpeg

thefever
thefever post 297.jpg

6.5x284
6.5x284 post 235.jpg

KyleSS
KyleSS post 81.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to the finalists! There were some great submissions this year, and it was definitely fun to see them all. Being partial to packout pics I guess I've got lots of choices on who to vote for.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to the finalists! There were some great submissions this year, and it was definitely fun to see them all. Being partial to packout pics I guess I've got lots of choices on who to vote for.
packout pics always do well in this contest. this is Rokslide after all.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You have 7 pics that are basically the same pic, just different people.
yip. and to think that none of the staff collaborated either. we all vote independently of each other, it's not like a panel vote

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I got looking and we have room for up to 10 finalists (it's a software setting related to polls.) My staff only settled on 9, so since it was suggested that a we're too light on full body or non-backpack photos (this is Rokslide!), I pulled three more photos out of the entry thread for members to pick from.

Just click the "like" button below the photo in ONE of the next three posts to vote for another finalist to be added to the poll. I'll count the likes tomorrow afternoon and whichever one has the most, I'll put in finalist poll.