Vote on the 2021 Best Mule Deer Hunt Photo, sponsored by Kryptek

Vote on the best Rokslide member's mule deer photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falro

FNG
Super sorry this has taken me so long to get posted–it’s on me as my staff finished up voting in December. Anyway….

The Rokslide staff has voted on the 2021 finalists based on the rules in the entry thread

Now it's Rokslide members' turn to pick the winners.

Our friends at Kryptek have put up a $750 Gift Certificate for 1st place again this year!!!! (Be thinking Kryptek gear like Vellus, Sonora, Aegis, Atltitude…we’ve used it all and it’s good stuff, check out the Kryptek Store here)

And I’ve got a copy of Hunting Big Mule Deer book up for 2nd place.

Please vote on the photos in the poll at the top of the thread (Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you'd like to vote.)

Only Rokslide members with accounts registered by 1/6/22 will be counted towards winners (the fairest way to pick a winner), although those late votes will still show up in the poll.

I'll leave the poll open until approximately January 21st.

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, your photo will be pulled from the contest. And @Ryan Avery will ban you.

Here are the finalists in no particular order. Cast your vote in the poll at top of page using the member's name listed at top of each photo.

mntguide
View attachment 365125

YBPS
View attachment 365137

Dioni A
View attachment 365127

Jake Larsen
View attachment 365128

hntnful
View attachment 365130

danmayland
View attachment 365131

CareyJAF50

View attachment 365132

spdrman
View attachment 365133

Jacobo2012
View attachment 365134

Casey58
View attachment 365135

@Jordan Budd
Dream bucks in dream country

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, we have our winners.

YBPS was the clear winner, but that image was disqualified as it wasn’t posted by the owner of the buck. He just missed it in the rules. I’d tried to clarify with him when we opened the thread, but missed his reply in my busy inbox, or would have pulled the image from voting. (It was his girlfrends buck.). No shenanigans on his part, just missed the rule.

The reasons we don’t let members post other‘s images (except in the Youth contest) is because the outfitters, guides, and group hunters would have a clear advantage with multiple opps at photos, not to mention the whole “permission” thing if people are posting other’s images.

So, YBPS gets a consolation prize for a great image that truly got the most votes.

Our prize winners go to….
8517C83A-C3A0-405A-A132-729B36D5F7BE.jpeg

@danmayland for a great image of him and his son. He wins the $750 Kryptek gift certificate. Not sure if you’re a Kryptek user, but I am and you’re gonna love the stuff.—tough!

&

@Dioni A
48867588-AE4E-40BE-816A-F0F2C03F6FC2.jpeg

He’s won multiple times and I happen to know he already has a copy of Hunting Big Mule Deer, so Dioni, I can either send someone of your choosing prize, or if you can wait a few months, I’ll substitute a copy of my next book Hunting Big Mule Deer: The Stories. Just let me know.

Winners need to contact me at PM in the next 7 days and I’ll get these prizes coming.

Thanks to @Kryptek Outdoor Group & @Kryptek06 for their generous support of this contest. We all appreciate you contributions

Wow this is so awesome! Thank you to everyone who voted. We’re so thankful to everyone that participated. There were truly some amazing bucks taken this year!

I’m thrilled to win the Kryptek gift certificate and we will gladly put it to good use!! If you look closely in the picture I’m actually wearing some of the original Kryptek gear from their moth-wing camo collection! I’ve been a huge fan of Kryptek since the beginning and the hat and pullover are considered my “lucky” hat and shirt!
Thanks again to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Wow this is so awesome! Thank you to everyone who voted. We’re so thankful to everyone that participated. There were truly some amazing bucks taken this year!

I’m thrilled to win the Kryptek gift certificate and we will gladly put it to good use!! If you look closely in the picture I’m actually wearing some of the original Kryptek gear from their moth-wing camo collection! I’ve been a huge fan of Kryptek since the beginning and the hat and pullover are considered my “lucky” hat and shirt!
Thanks again to everyone!

Oh that is so cool that’s what that camo pattern is. I even looked at it and I wasn’t sure. Cool beans. Hit me with the p.m., and I’ll get you guys hooked up get your certificate coming.

Congrats on a great picture

jbwright

WKR
Agree with the others. If i had to pick one it'd be @danmayland - congrats man, super cool to see your youngster out in the field w/you - that's the good stuff

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I forget which photo I voted for but, I think everyone knows YBPS got the most vote is because his GF is kind of smoking hot. Not that it isn't a great photo. :)

Laramie

WKR
I forget which photo I voted for but, I think everyone knows YBPS got the most vote is because his GF is kind of smoking hot. Not that it isn't a great photo. :)
That may have swung a few voters but you can't deny the unreal scenery. Look at the whole pic man.