Vote on the Best Mule Deer Photo, sponsored by Kryptek

Vote on Best Mule Deer Photo, sponsored by Kryptek

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK Roksliders, our staff has voted on the top photos from the entry thread (here)

This is the 5th year of this contest. Our friends at Kryptek put up a $750 Gift Certificate towards any of their great lines of gear for 1st place this year!!!! Just think of hitting the Kryptek Store with a free pass to spend $750 bucks on your gear of choice.

For 2nd place, a signed copy of my book Hunting Big Mule Deer: How to Take the Best Buck of Your Life

Now it's your turn to vote in the poll at top of this thread. To note: Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you want to vote

Only votes from Rokslide members with accounts registered by 12/22/20 will be counted towards winners (the fairest way to pick a winner), although those late votes will still show up in the poll.

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, your photo will be pulled from the contest. And @Ryan Avery will ban you.

I'll only be using the official poll to award the winners- comment votes won't count (but of course we welcome your comments)

The poll is open until about January 6th, 2021.

Here are the finalists in no particular order.

The member's name listed at top of each photo is shown in the poll above

KyleSSKyleSS post 22.jpg

CareyJAF50

CareyJAF50 post 28.jpg

Logan T
Logan T post 67.jpg

dkime
dkime post 42.jpg

dougjoebob

dougjoebob post 143.jpg

dioni.a.312
dioni.a.312 post 10.jpg

YPBS

YBPS post 169.jpeg

Jaden Bales
Jaden Bales post 53.JPG

elkhericks
elkhericks post 209.jpg

RaggedHunter
RaggedHunter post 153.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Voting is closed. As soon as @Jskaanland has some time to check that all votes we're within rules, I'll announce the winners. thanks everybody

MTN BUM

Lil-Rokslider
Love that DougJoeBob photo, great stuff. Thanks to Rokslide for giving us a good place to get away from all the nonsense going on!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK sorry for the delay, we got the vote checked out and everything‘s legit.

So the winners are...

for the Kryptek $750 gift certificate, @dkime for that great archery buck pic

Second place goes to @Logan T for the Hunting Big Mule Deer book. He always does well in these contests! However Logan T already got a hold of me and wants to pass the book on to the next runner up as, he already owns it.

So that means, @dougjoebob if you’d like the book, it’s yours!

Winners just hit me up on PM with your email address, and I’ll get you set up.

Big fat thanks to everyone who voted, and a special thanks to everyone for submitting a photo.

And of course, thank you to Kryptek for keeping this contest going all these years. Let’s get ready for 2021!.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well thanks so much! I’d love that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all right, I’ll watch for your PM with email. Will get you the book coming. By the way, I really like that photo and if I could’ve voted, it would’ve been one of my top picks. It was something different and captured some emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk