Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 20 19.8%

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Boy, some stiff competition! Awesome videos, my son and I are very grateful to have made the cut with such outstanding content out there.

Big thanks @Jordan Budd for putting this together!

Just the way you included your son in that video, and I could tell he was passionately wanting to be there, that got my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the way you included your son in that video, and I could tell he was passionately wanting to be there, that got my vote

Thanks Robby, means a lot! I've made it a point to include him in as many hunts as possible and seeing him enthusiastically getting after it is always worth the extra breaks and added weight to my pack.

Hunt the Top

Lil-Rokslider
The best of luck to everyone. I’ve honestly enjoyed all of these videos. I love watching people do what they love on free land in this amazing country we call home. There are no ‘losers’ in this group. Appreciate all of the work Jordan and the Rokslide staff did to put this together Good luck and God Bless!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Loved watching all the videos! We feel very fortunate to make the top 5 among a bunch of great videos! Especially since it’s the first video we’ve ever made 😬😁. Good luck to everyone, we’re pumped to be apart of an awesome contest put on by Jordan and Rokslide 🤘🏻👊🏻

I enjoyed watching your cat hunt.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK I’m locking the thread for comments. Just hold tight while Jordan verifies the vote. And then will make the official announcement and open it back up. Over 100 people voted! Thanks all!

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alright everyone! I know you've been waiting. You lucky 3, please email me [email protected] and we'll get you squared away.

Official results are:

1st place - #14 - Bear Hunt from @BackcountryBloodline - #14

2nd place - #1 - Utah Mule Deer from @jraehol - #1

3rd place - #13 - Rifle Elk Hunt from @casey58 - #13

We'd like to give a big hand to Canyon Coolers for the prizes this year!

Again, thank you to everyone who entered and made this first year a success. We are planning to do this for the 2020 season as well and we'd like more entries! We'll be working on more prizes too, so fire that camera up and film stuff.

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations everyone. Appreciate all the hard work that went into these great videos

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Alright everyone! I know you've been waiting. You lucky 3, please email me [email protected] and we'll get you squared away.

Official results are:

1st place - #14 - Bear Hunt from @BackcountryBloodline - #14

2nd place - #1 - Utah Mule Deer from @jraehol - #1

3rd place - #13 - Rifle Elk Hunt from @casey58 - #13

We'd like to give a big hand to Canyon Coolers for the prizes this year!

Again, thank you to everyone who entered and made this first year a success. We are planning to do this for the 2020 season as well and we'd like more entries! We'll be working on more prizes too, so fire that camera up and film stuff.

Dang I was definitely playing to win but when I saw the competition I figured I was out of the running for sure. Big congrats to the other winners, you all clearly put a lot of work into your films and I look forward to seeing what everyone brings to the table next year! Big thanks to @Jordan Budd and everyone at rokslide that worked to put this together, there's some real talent on this site and it's awesome seeing such a cool collection of backcountry hunting videos together in one place.