VPA customer service report.....

Wrench

WKR
I recently placed an order with VPA for some products and received the common COVID days disclaimer that things are running slow and and please allow additional time to complete the order....we've all seen it.

Fast forward a few days and a mystery package shows up and whammo! It is my order that should still be processing.

I anxiously open the box because I want to get hands on a new to my life product and am perplexed because I sewm to be one item shy of a full order.

I call the customer service number and strike out with a human at 2pm PST. No issue, I'm sure they're busy, so I send an email with the same info.....this is after close of business last night.

This morning at 4am I wake up to an email with an apologies letter and tracking on the missing products.

THIS is exactly what I would hooe for and much faster than expected.

So in an age where we don't give out praise as fast as condemnation, I offer this as a fine example of how to do business.

Mistakes happen, it's not so much what went wrong as much as how you handle it. In my opinion, VPA handled this perfectly.

Thanks and I LOVE the thumper heads.

sndmn11

WKR
This morning at 4am I wake up to an email with an apologies letter and tracking on the missing products.

This is exactly why I don't believe Covid is a valid excuse for poor customer service; everyone has a mini super computer in their pocket and can send an email from anywhere at anytime.

If a company tells you they dropped the ball on good communication for any reason, especially "due to Covid", they will never get customer service half way right.

Geewhiz

WKR
Always good to hear reports like this. Like you said were always quick to slam companies but not as quick to give the good reports.

I shot VPAs out of the trad setup last year and I’m loving them.