Vuni Gear Clothes Update Review

Anyone have experience with Vuni Gear? Looks like it could be a decent offering. The Rize vest has my interest being wind proof. The pattern looks like a cross between of ASAT and Ridge Reaper. The price seems good too. Wondering if the material is quite and the fit if anyone has info.

Looks like (another) direct to consumer startup asking top shelf prices while quality is anyone’s guess. The camo looks cool though

stonewall

WKR
Lol, I searched “vuni gear clothing” and found this:

Pretty sure that’s not it...

OP
C
I got my hands on a vest. I’ll give it a decent test this weekend with some snow coming in. I’ll get back with a little info.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
$250 for a synthetic fill vest? Nice looking pattern though.

OP
C
The vest is $119. Still trying to get some use and get back with details.

OP
C
I have been wearing the vest the past two days. It has been cold and windy so a good test.
I think the quality is good and seems like it should last a while. The pattern is familiar but different. This vest is an XL and I’m 165# right now. It fits will and easily went over a hoodie. The vest is a little loud but I think it from the windproof membrane. I think it would quite down after some use. During the use I thought the vest was warm and did block the wind very well. The material allowed for good movement and the bag it comes with packs nicely. I do think the mesh pockets let too much air through and would like to see a more solid material. The small zipper teeth are a bit loud too but that’s knit picking a bit.
Overall I’m impressed with the vest. I think the company will offer some great options for people and worth a look.